Friday, July 15, 2011

Here's my first one!

Hello fellows,
This has been long due now. I was just being casual in writing about my daily adventures. One fine day I was talking to my college buddy 'JO' and sharing my views and woes with her as I cruised along through the Bangalore traffic towards Yelahanka (27kms from where I live, That's where I work now.. kinda.!!) and she put this thought through my thick skull that I need to document these unique experiences that I encounter in my daily life as some of them are worth sharing with the world. I gave it a good thought of approximately 3 mins and said "Hey, what an Idea Sirjee.." (or madamjee). Let me just get started with whatever I have on my mind right now.

So watch out for this space from now on and let me work the magic in putting a thought/smile/grim/laugh/apathy/sympathy/charity/curiosity/anger/anguish/harmony/peace and much more through your mind.

1 comment:

srik said...

Keep it coming dude !