I come across numerous specimens on my day to day life as the key part of my job is to talk to people and get them to admit their child in my school. But, talking has some limitations as well I thought... atleast till now.
Just the other night I get a call from an unknown person..... say pretty close to midnight. I'm a kinda milkman material guy.. "Early to bed .. and early to rise" and midnight is like actual 'mid' night to me and through my deep slumber with my eyes still shut, I do a quick treasure hunt for my cell phone to answer the call. With great difficulty I go like.. "Helloooo..." and there's a guy on the other side curious to know about the Abacus and Brain Gym classes that we conduct in one of my schools on the weekends. I said.."Sir, this is no time to talk, please call me back in the morning" and try to hang up. But he wasn't the one to let go, he went on "I've a 7 yr old daughter and would like to know more about the program". I said "Its 11:45 pm, don't you have some time sense?, please give me a call back tomo, i'll give you all the info that you want". He was like, "Ok, but note down my e-mail ID and you can mail me back the details."... Heck ya.. Like I was gonna get up and go hunting for a pen and paper to jot down.. or even browse through my new i-phone to make a note of it. By this time my other half was getting irritated, so I thought to myself (yeah even at midnight, I think .. at times) and said ok go on.. give it to me... and he went on with his part of the conversation.. the last i heard was S as in Sam, Y as in. (Yaaaawwwwnnnnn!!! I suppose).. I don't know when the call got disconnected, but I am pretty sure that it was no freakin dream...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment